Vote for Hannah
Be ready for the Primary on June 13th!
Half the battle is just showing up. Mark your calendars, inform your friends of the date, check the hours, and make a plan for getting there. Let's do this.
- Don't forget to bring a valid form of ID
- Don't have one? Apply for a Voter ID here
- Double-check your voter registration status
- Not registered? Register to vote now
- Deadline to register to vote (or update existing registration) for the June 13th Primaries is Monday, May 22, 2017
- Need help getting to the polls? Please let us know!
Need to absentee vote?
You can apply to vote absentee if you are unable to make it to the polls on June 13th. Ballots are available 45 days before most elections. The deadline for receipt of your application to vote absentee by mail is 5:00 PM the Tuesday before the election.
- Deadline to request an absentee ballot to be mailed to you is Tuesday, June 6, 2017, by 5:00 p.m.
- Deadline to request an absentee ballot by appearing in-person is Saturday, June 10, 2017, by 5:00 p.m.
- If mailed, the application must be postmarked no later than the deadline.
- If delivered in person, either by the applicant or a third party, the application must be received by the deadline.
- Applications postmarked or received after the deadline will be held and processed after the election.
- For questions concerning completing the application and voting on Election Day, call your local registration office.
Notice to voters using US mail service: the USPS delivery standards changed early last year so that First Class delivery is 2-5 days and Standard delivery is 2-9 days. Please take this into consideration as you start thinking towards absentee voting.